Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Jessica. So here is what you gotta do if someone tags you: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog . Here are my seven facts--some weird, some random. All true. 1) I have extremely small feet and can buy children's sneakers (which are much cheaper but oft pink and sparkly) 2) I eat candy bars by first eating off all the chocolate and then eating the middle 3) Both of my childbirths were completely natural and med-free despite the fact that I am normally a big wuss with a very low threshold for pain 4) I have a horrible habit of using up the toilet paper and not replacing it with a new roll 5) I have a Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology but my current job is not in that field 6) My hair is naturally very curly and hopelessly frizzy (and I HATE it) so I pay lots of money for a Japanese straightening process every 6 months. It is worth every penny. 7) Sadly, I am so new to blogging that I don't have 7 people to tag. Everyone I know who has a blog has already been tagged by Jessica, Jenni, Margaret, or Michelle. Sorry ladies. It looks like I'll be breaking the chain.

1 comment:

Tulip and Turnip said...

I had no idea you started blogging. I love it! You're right about the resemblance to Janice from the Muppets.

I cannot see Captain Feathersword without thinking about Chase. The two are inextricably linked in my mind. I think the fact that he calls you "me hearties" is the funniest thing I've ever heard.