Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag--I'm It!!

I was tagged by the lovely Liz! So, here are my seven random facts even though I do not think I can even think of seven people to tag.

1) I work from home. People incorrectly assume this means my kids stay home with me. They do not. They go to daycare. I have a demanding full-time corporate job. My office just happens to be in my home. I love the flexibility and not having to get dressed up every day.

2) My all-time favorite Christmas song is Bruce Springsteen's version of Santa Claus is Coming to Town. Closely followed by Christmas Wrapping (the Waitresses) and All I Want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)

3) My husband and I have the same initials--SMR. These were also my initials before I married him so it was cool that I got to keep all of my monogrammed items. (Okay--I don't really have any monogrammed items).

4) I am obsessed with the blog Cake Wrecks. Have you read this? It is hysterical!
5) I am once again making baby food for my youngest kiddo. Jordyn has just started eating solids so I am steaming, pureeing, and freezing all kinds of fresh, seasonal, organic fruits and veggies. I love doing it--how else can you cook for an infant? Jordyn enjoys it also. Baby Girl likes to eat!

6) I was a ballet dancer for 14 years. I miss it!

7) Back when Steve and I were dating, I was chosen to go on stage with The Blue Man Group in NYC and be part of their act. They made me eat a Twinkie and then made mushed up banana shoot out of this contraption they made me wear. They also broke my sunglasses accidentally. But it was fun.

And I have decided not to tag anyone. Partially because I'm lazy but secondly because nobody reads by blog!!

4 comments:

TaraC said...

Ah, my friend, people DO read your blog! I just spent at least a 1/2 hour cracking up at Cake Wrecks, thanks so much for sharing that, I will definitely be going back for more!

Jenni said...

I read! I read...and I'm off to check out Cake Wrecks! :) I think it's awesome you were part of the Blue Man group show!

These are the Days! said...

Hey Shannon! Thanks for complying...ha! And, I totally read your blog!!! ;) Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

A Changed Woman said...

I read your blog now! And I am very bored b/c you have not posted since LAST YEAR. Come on. Let's get a move on. I expect to see at the very least a rough draft on my desktop by 1 PM tomorrow.