Friday, May 16, 2008

Nipple Confusion?

I've done the math. I have spent 15 of the last 30 months breastfeeding. (Not consecutively). Needless to say, I spend a lot of time with boobs on the brain. From trying to figure out if my boobs and my baby will allow me an hour to run to Trader Joe's to trying to explain in words that a 2-year-old can understand why the baby "eat mommy's boob" as he so eloquently stated it. So is it any wonder that I stopped dead in my tracks the other day when I realized that the light fixtures in our basement look exactly like a boob?

3 comments:

Jessica Ryan said...

OMG... LMAO!!!! We had the same light fixture in the office in our old house. We would say the same thing about the light!!!

Midwest Miscellany said...

It's not just you. My oldest stepson (almost 13) has a light like that in his bedroom. I told my husband that it wasn't the best choice. He claims he didn't notice it looked like a boob.

Jean said...

I can relate and have made similar observations!